My goal is to post one of these Five Fact Fridays every week in hopes it brings some interesting quick reads for anyone interested in pets, photography, upcoming events, and anything else I can share about the week.
To kick it off, I think it would be fun to post some info about me that you maybe wouldn't find anywhere else, or even know at all.
1) I N T R O V E R T! I love my alone time, which isn't often with two young kids around, but I need to recharge my batteries by doing something quiet every day. Sleeping doesn't count, because I don't seem to do that very well (two young kids ;)
2) Before becoming a SAHM, I taught piano and guitar for years which is how I met my husband. If you're so inclined, you can check out his lesson studio, Academy of Music Brampton.
3) I was born in North York, though most of my family is from England. I moved around a lot growing up, and in 2013 we bought our first home in Orangeville before a move to the country and back. I am a country girl at heart, but there is no denying Orangeville is one of our favourite places to be. I may even start to feature some nice spots around town - especially the pet-friendly ones! - here in the blog.
4) At the age of 29, I stepped on stage at my first fitness/bodybuilding show. Weightlifting is still one of my favourite forms of self-care, I think it's important to have goals to work on, no matter how big or small.
5) I got accepted into Sheridan College for Photography back around 2007, my portfolio ranking 12th out of 400 applicants, in the final year before they switched programming over to digital cameras!
Do we have anything in common, or any questions for me personally? Let me know in the comments!
Stay tuned, and keep warm with your family and pets as we head into February.